Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Memory Sketch

So today I got my hands on an acme hole puncher, but not just any hole puncher. It belonged to Bluth's studio in the early 90's! One of my old bosses/good friend of mine use to work there and kept it when he left, and offered it to me since I keep having to go back and forth from school to punch paper every few weeks. Good times.

Anyway, on the way home I was on the very crowded Q train next to some guy. I got a good 20 minute look at him right up close, so when I got off the train I decided to to a memory sketch. Here it is:

5 comments:

R.R. said...

I did not know Van Gogh rode the Q train.

Like the tiger as well.

Dan said...

you got some wicked solid stuff here man, ill be back.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!

the clownninja said...

nice drawing skeels mang

Rade said...

Cool doodle!